Monday, June 29, 2015

Refreshing and Delightful! A Wish on Gardenia Street by: Shelley Shepard Gray

Refreshing and Delightful! A Wish on Gardenia Street by: Shelley Shepard Gray An Amish Brides of Pinecraft Novella that is sure to delight. This was such a wonderfully refreshing story that will surely capture your heart as it did mine. The characters and the places are so well described in the story that I feel as if I was there with them. I could picture their Amish dresses and their flipflops. I was practically tasting the Key Lime Pie at Yoder’s. I so loved this story. I am looking forward to the next book in the The Pinecraft Brides series. Be sure to pre-order your copy of the book today! 5 stars!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U1ZV8R8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=13GEVGV8FHB2TA29TGNS&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2118394622&pf_rd_i=desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment