Friday, June 19, 2015

The testing of Faith, Love & Trust. "Her Brother's Keeper" (An Amish Secrets Novel Book 1), By: Beth Wiseman

Wow this was a truly amazing book! I felt as though I had falling into the story. It was as if I was in the room with the characters when a scene was unfolding. I could practically taste and smell the food especially the warm buttered bread. I was on the edge of my seat, I didn't want to put this book down! Be prepared to laugh, cry. Make sure you grab your drink and some tissues while you enjoy getting swept away with the wonderful characters in this story of faith, hope, love, deception, acceptance and moving forward with life. I am so looking forward to the next book in this series. Be sure to pre-order your copy of the book today. 5 stars! her brother's keeper http://www.amazon.com/Brothers-Keeper-Amish-Secrets-Novel-ebook/dp/B00QL9LERW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1434771118&sr=1-1&keywords=her+brother%27s+keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment