Monday, July 6, 2015

A Most Delightful and Spectacular Book to Read! In Good Company, By: Jen Turano

In Good Company is book two in A Class of Their Own Series! This is the most enjoyable read by Jen Turano that I have had the pleasure of reading so far! Characters that are sure to delight you and others that make you want to slap them. I was in stitches I was laughing so hard at some of the unexpected mishaps and misfortunes that happened. Millie is so utterly delightful, full of life, eager to the best she can be. I so loved dear Sweet Abigail that is determined. I had to stop and catch my breath and compose myself several times though out this book. So be sure to grab you glass of sweet tea and enjoy this remarkably charming book! Be sure and order your copy of In Good Company today! 5 stars!
http://www.amazon.com/Good-Company-Class-Their-Book-ebook/dp/B00QMSCO3K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1436236368&sr=1-1&keywords=in+good+company&pebp=1436236375821&perid=0B8QCFER3AC96GEYFB7R

No comments:

Post a Comment